The Rolling Stones On the Rock Trail - Rolling Stones
|You Save:||$0.70 (10% Off)|
- by The Rolling Stones ~ Under Review 1962-1966 ~ $14.81
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 54 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
- Released: May 2, 2006
- Originally Released: 2006
- Label: Delta
- Note: This documentary feature does not contain music from The Rolling Stones.
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- (unspecified) - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||The Rolling Stones & Mick Jagger|
Description by OLDIES.com:
Whether you love or loathe the music of The Rolling Stones, this is a band that refuses to be ignored; indifference is just not an option. From their early beginning in the 1960s, The Rolling Stones were rebels with a cause, the very antithesis of their harmonious rivals, The Beatles. On The Rock Trail is a fascinating journey of discovery tracking The Rolling Stones from their distinctly civilized, well-educated, middle-class roots, right through to international recognition as the first, and some would argue, ultimate Bad Boys of Rock 'n' Roll!
Mick Jagger and Keith Richards met in Dartford Station, London, where they formed a musical union set to last a lifetime. Brian Jones was not so lucky: he died tragically young. Bill Wyman refused to grow old gracefully and no longer rolls with the Stones, Charlie Watts has remained a steady constant throughout, and not-quite-so-new boy Ronnie Wood has held on brilliantly for the ride.
Follow in the footsteps of these now legendary musicians and find the public spaces and tucked away places where these veritable giants of rock have made their indelible mark. There were colossal highs and desperate lows, addresses ranging from beautiful country mansions to spells of detention at Her Majesty's pleasure. Yet somehow The Rolling Stones have survived and can still strut their stuff with the best of them! Their music has transcended four decades, and most importantly of all, looks set to continue doing so for many more decades to come.
NOTE: This documentary contains no music from The Rolling Stones and is not authorized by The Rolling Stones or any of their affiliate entities.
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 2 ratings.
Top ranking DVD:
- Sons of Kong: 10 Full-Length Movies on 3-DVDs (3D Pop-Up Case) ~ $1.98 on SALE
- Burt Reynolds Comedy Triple Feature: Gator / Breaking In / Fuzz (2-DVD) ~ $1.58 on SALE
- They Made Me a Criminal / Lady Gangster (DVD) ~ 79¢ on SALE
- Blood of Ghastly Horror (Deluxe Collector's Edition) (DVD) ~ $1.58 on SALE
- Foreplay (DVD) ~ 79¢ on SALE