John Cage From Zero: Four Films On John Cage By Frank Scheffer & Andrew Culver
|You Save:||$3 (10% Off)|
- The Making Of Fourteen Documentary
- Liner Notes
- Subtitles: French
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 24 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: February 10, 2004
- Originally Released: 1995
- Label: Mode
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Stereo 2.0 - English
- Additional Release Material:
- Making Of: THE MAKING OF "FOURTEEN"
- Production Interviews:
- Frank Scheffer - Filmmaker
- Andrew Culver - Filmmaker
- Liner Notes:
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||John Cage, The Ives Ensemble, Isabelle Ganz & Michael Pugliese|
|Directed by||Frank Scheffer|
|Music Performer:||The Ives Ensemble, Michael Pugliese, John Cage & Isabelle Ganz|
|Produced by||Frank Scheffer|
Description by OLDIES.com:
19 Questions: Cage answers questions on a variety of subjects.
Fourteen: The Ives Ensemble performs Cage's composition of the same name, filmed with multiple cameras using chance operations to determine the position, angle, focus and aperture settings of each shot.
Paying Attention: Scheffer and Culver combine separate audio and video portions from an interview with Cage.
Overpopulation And Art With Ryonji: Scheffer combines the audio of Cage's spoken performance with his musical piece for four voices and percussion.