- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 54 minutes
- Released: June 16, 2009
- Originally Released: 2009
- Label: MVD Visual
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Features - Bonus Features:
- Live concert footage of the Duke Robillard Band at the Belgium Peer Rhythm and Blues Festival 2002 performing 'If Walls Could Talk' and 'Gee I Wish'
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Description by OLDIES.com:
Duke teaches his favorite rhythm guitar ideas and chord progressions. Demonstrated are his favorite Chicago Blues turnarounds, the best chord voicings to use in Blues, mixing double stops with chords for interesting backgrounds behind solos, sliding 6th chords, guitar boogie rhythms, expressive picking techniques and more.
Roomful of Blues co-founder Duke Robillard demonstrates his favorite chord progressions and rhythm-guitar techniques for the budding blues guitarist. Among the introductory lessons here are expressive picking methods, sliding 6th chords, Chicago Blues turnarounds, and even a few tricks of the trade, such as best chord voicings for unintrusive backgrounds for solos and for blues in general.