- Released: November 23, 1993
- Label: GRP
- 1.Celebration Prelude
- 2.What Child Is This?
- 3.My Gift
- 4.It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
- 5.Medley: I'll Be Home for Christmas / White Christmas / Have Yourself a Me: I'll Be Home For Christmas / White Christmas / Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
- 6.Joy to the World
- 7.O Holy Night
- 8.The Christmas Song
- 9.Medley: Angels We Have Heard on High / Hark the Herald Angels Sing: Angels We Have Heard On High / Hark The Herald Angels Sing
- 10.Medley: Silent Night / We Three Kings: Silent Night / We Three Kings
Solo performer: Kim Pensyl (piano, keyboards).
Includes liner notes by Kim Pensyl.
Audio Mixer: Jim Dutt.
Liner Note Author: Kim Pensyl.
Photographers: Carol Weinberg; Andy Baltimore.
Arranger: Kim Pensyl.
This 1993 Christmas release comes from the composer of the popular Pensyl Sketches. He blends his inimitable piano style with extensive synthesizer orchestrations to produce an album that varies from dynamic uptempo renditions to gentle, introspective colorings. A couple of original pieces complement the selection of traditional Christmas tunes, making this an exciting year-end release. ~ Backroads Music/Heartbeats