- Released: March 15, 1994
- Label: Green Linnet
- 1.Flowing Tide / Crock Of Gold / Julia Delaney's
- 2.Magh Seola
- 3.Calum Breugach / The Devil In The Kitchen / Muileann Dubh / Sandy Cameron / Cape Breton Symphony's Welcome To The Shetland
- 4.Gentle Breeze
- 5.Humors Of Ballyloughlin / Knocknagow
- 6.Pachelbel's Frolics
- 7.Sr. Elizabeth's / Kerryman's Daughter / Top Of The Stairs
- 8.East Neuk of Fife
- 9.Caoine Ui Domhnaill
- 10.Geese In The Bog / The Wandering Minstrel / The Pride Of Moyvane / The Low Road To Glin / The High Road To Glin
Personnel includes: Eileen Ivers (fiddle, mandolin, rainstick), Susan McKeown (vocals), Dave MacIsaac (guitar), Gabriel Donohue (guitar, bouzouki, piano, acoustic bass, harmonium, zither), Natalie MacMaster (fiddle, piano), Winifred Horan (fiddle), Alyssa Pava (viola), Joanie Madden (flute, whistle, low whistle), Charlie DeChant (soprano saxophone), Bob Mayo (Hammond organ), Kasim Sultan (acoustic bass), Mike Braun (drums), Kimati Dinizulu (asheko drum, kren, rainstick), Mairead Powell (foot percussion).
Engineers: Jim Reeves, Al Hemberger, Kevin Killen.
Includes liner notes by Mick Moloney.
Tradition and innovation go hand in hand on Ivers's surprising, fresh, and impeccably played solo recording. ~ Steve Winick