- Released: January 5, 1993
- Label: Green Linnet
- 1.The Highlandman / The Cliffs Of Glen-Colombkille / Old Cuffe Street
- 2.An Seanchanilleach Gallda / Dermot Byrne's
- 3.Ta Mo Chleamhnas a Dheanamh
- 4.The Cat That Ate The Candle / Over The Water To Bessie
- 5.Ceol A'Phiobai
- 6.Tommy Peoples' / Loch Altan / Danny Meehan's
- 7.Rogha An Gabha / Charlie O'Donnel's
- 8.The Sunset
- 9.Thug Me Ruide
- 10.The Fairy Jug / Humours Of Whiskey
- 11.Jimmy Lyons / Leslie's Reel
- 12.Citi No Gcumann
- 13.Con Cassidy's Highland / Neilly O'Boyle's Highland & Reel
Full performer name: Frankie Kennedy/Mairead Ni Mhaonaigh.
Personnel: Frankie Kennedy (flute), Mairead Ni Mhaonaigh (vocals, fiddle), Mark Kelly (guitar), Ciaran Curran (bouzouki), Donal Lunny (bodhran, keyboards).
Additional personnel: Anna Ni Mhaonaigh (background vocals).
Recorded in Aigle Studios, Dublin, Ireland.
All songs are traditional except "The Sunset" (Cathal McConnell/Seamus Quinn) and "Loch Altan" (Mairead Ni Mhaonaigh).
This album is technically credited to Mairead Ni Mhaonaigh and Frankie Kennedy, but it's clearly the first step in Altan's development into a tight band. It's full of beautiful, fiery music, a little less dense and powerful than the later recordings. ~ Steve Winick