Blu-ray Disc Features:
- Number of Discs: 2
- Rated: Unrated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 58 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: December 4, 2007
- Originally Released: 2007
- Label: Sony Pictures
- 2-Disc Set
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 1.85
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English, French, Mandarin, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai
- Subtitles - English, French, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai
- Additional Release Material:
- Audio Commentary
- Additional Unrated Footage
- Deleted and Extended Scenes
- Bloopers: Gag Reel
- Behind the Scenes: The Making of SUPERBAD
- SUPERBAD SuperMeter (Blu-ray Exclusive)
- COP CAR CONFESSIONS - Ride along with Clark County's Finest
- ORIGINAL TABLE READ 2002 - with Seth Rogan
- PINEAPPLE EXPRESS - Exclusive First Look
- CAST AUDITION FOOTAGE
- PRESS JUNKET MELTDOWN
- THE MUSIC OF SUPERBAD
- EVERYONE HATES MICHAEL CERA
- ON-SET DIARIES
- Menus - Featuring Seth's Doodles
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Rolling Stone - 08/23/2007
3.5 stars out of 4 -- "SUPERBAD is superfun across the board....It helps that the fun doesn't stop. It helps even more that the pitch-perfect script doesn't step out of character for a joke."
Entertainment Weekly - 08/31/2007
"Apatow directs with an adult understanding of and affection for teen hormonal rhythms....SUPERBAD is cute if you like guys who aren't even remotely bad..." -- Grade: B
Box Office - 09/01/2007
"It's funny, but there's something meaningful going on....[The film] has at its core a certain verisimilitude that is endearing -- even sweet."
USA Today - 08/17/2007
3 stars out of 4 -- "[A]bsurdly comic. Gross-out humor abounds....Side-splitting laughter, along with some powerful cringing, are likely to be audiences' dominant reactions."
New York Times - 08/17/2007
"[S]weetly absurd....[The] setups and camerawork serve the characters unobtrusively, as do the homey production design and costumes."
Total Film - 10/01/2007
4 stars out of 5 -- "[A] rapid-fire gag machine....SUPERBAD is a relentless rib-assault that sure-footedly blends gross-outs, flashbacks, fantasy asides and a full quiver of zingers."
Uncut - 10/01/2007
4 stars out of 5 -- "Think AMERICAN GRAFFITI meets AMERICAN PIE at the crossroads where John Hughes meets John Landis....It's embarrassingly funny..."
Empire - 10/01/2007
4 stars out of 5 -- "Think of this best as a younger sibling to KNOCKED UP....The characters are just as well-drawn and the situations as oddly relatable."
Sight and Sound - 11/01/2007
"[A] raucous party movie....The picture is dominated by three plucky young actors."
Los Angeles Times - 08/17/2007
"Wide-eyed and sincere as it is hilariously, unrepentantly profane, the movie aims to express what it's like to stare down the barrel of your first foray into adulthood, and it's not afraid to be honest about it."
Ultimate DVD - 04/01/2008
4 stars out of 5 -- "[A] very crass but perfectly judged comedy with a heart of gold, and the leading triumvirate of Cera, Hill and Mintz-Plasse are absolutely priceless."
High School Experiences |
High School Friends |
High School Students |
Teenage Girls |
- Theatrical Release: August 17, 2007