Blu-ray Disc Features:
- Number of Discs: 4
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 9 hours
- Video: Color
- Released: October 23, 2007
- Originally Released: 2007
- Label: HBO Home Video
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 1.85
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital Surround Stereo - Spanish
- PCM 5.1 - English
- Subtitles - English, French, Spanish
- Additional Release Material:
- Audio Commentary (4)
- Behind the Scenes: Making Cleaver - Behind the scenes of Christopher's Horror Film
- Featurette: The Music of the Sopranos - Cast & crew discuss the songs from the show
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Total Film - 01/01/2008
5 stars out of 5 -- "[T]he ride that gets us there is full of bada-bing and bada-bang....The shows are a knockout..."
Uncut - 01/01/2008
5 stars out of 5 -- "[W]hat was so typically terrific about these last shows was that they in every respect remained true to the virtues that had made THE SOPRANOS for so long so compelling..."
The personal and professional adventures of Tony Soprano (James Gandolfini) continue in this sixth, and final, season of episodes. As the show builds to its climax, Tony finds his life in danger as Phil Leotardo (Frank Vincent) assumes control of the Mafia following the death of Johnny Sack (Vince Curatola). As the tension escalates even Tony's faithful henchmen, Christopher (Michael Imperioli), Paulie (Tony Sirico), and Silvio (Steve Van Zandt) find their lives in danger. Meanwhile, the various story arcs concerning Tony's family--Anthony Jr. (Robert Iler), Meadow (Jamie Lynn Sigler), and Carmela (Edie Falco)--all build towards the show's controversial ending. As always, the ever-reliable Dr. Melfi (Lorraine Bracco) is on hand to beat off Tony's advances and steady his nerves through her therapy sessions. The final set of episodes from season six of the show are included here.
New York City |