Blu-ray Disc Features:
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 25 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: September 18, 2007
- Originally Released: 1964
- Label: Warner Home Video
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 1.85
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby 5.1 MLP - English
- Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround - English
- Mono 1.0 - English, French, Spanish
- Subtitles - French
- Additional Release Material:
- Featurette: KINGDOM: ELVIS IN VEGAS
- Audio Commentary: Steve Pond - Author
- Trailers: Theatrical Trailer
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Elvis Presley is Lucky Jackson, an aspiring auto racer with a dream of winning the Grand Prix. Sexy, spunky Ann-Margret is Rusty Martin, the swimming instructor who falls for him against her will, hating the idea of her man risking his life in a race car. Lucky struggles to raise the money to buy a new engine while Rusty tries to convince him to give up racing for her.
George Sidney, a seasoned veteran of the lavish Hollywood musical, proves the perfect helmsman for this high-voltage Elvis vehicle. The King croons, shakes, and shimmies while Ann-Margret shows her mastery of 1960s-style gyrations in the glitzy, electric production numbers. The two charismatic stars are at their best during a hilarious first date, which includes dancing, motorcycling, dressing up at a wild West show, skiing, and going for a ride in a helicopter. How could they not hit it off' Their powerful magnetism centers this glittering, extravagant treasure chest of a film that ranks among Elvis's best.
A volcanic eruption of song, dance, and high-gloss production design, provided for by a lean narrative in which Elvis, in race car mode, hits the Vegas strip to win enough dough to rebuild his engine in time for the proverbial big race.