Never Too Much
Rare & Hard-To-Find Audio CDs (series)
|You Save:||$5.99 (86% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- All "ZSM" coded CDs are in new and never-played condition. Most are sealed. However, product may have manufacturer's delete notch, drill hole, prior sale stickers, or worn or missing OUTER wrap.
- Released: March 20, 1990
- Originally Released: 1990
- Label: MCA Records
- 1.Never to Much
- 3.A Love Like That
- 4.Don't Let Me Lonely
- 5.Urban Angel
- 6.Telluride Nights
- 8.Not Everbody
Personnel includes: Henry Johnson (guitar).
A guitarist with an appealing sound influenced by Wes Montgomery and George Benson, Henry Johnson has generally failed to live up to his potential and valued commercial considerations more than artistic integrity. Never Too Much isn't very memorable; nor is it one of his worse albums. To be sure, this overproduced jazz/R&B/pop date has its share of schlock and outright dreck -- the worst offender being "A Love like That" (an example of elevator muzak). But Johnson puts his imagination to better use on Luther Vandross' "Never Too Much" and James Taylor's "Don't Let Me Be Lonely Tonight." However, despite some strong points here and there, this CD really isn't worth the price of admission. ~ Alex Henderson
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 4 ratings.
Based on 4 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
- Sales Rank: 4,092
- UPC: 076732632925
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item
The Best of the 1910 Fruitgum Company: Simon Says (CD)(17)
- Armenian Philharmonic Rock Orchestra / The Beatles I Love You (Heart-Shaped CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE
- Jo Armstead Stone Good Lover - A Golden Classics Edition (CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE
- Eddy Arnold Famous Country Music Makers (CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE
- The Arrogants "Acappella" Starlight Sessions (CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE
- At Peace With Nature The Mystical Mammal (CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE