Dean Koontz's Intensity
Sony Screen Classics by Request (series)
|You Save:||$9.01 (33% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 2-3 business days
- This product is manufactured on demand by Sony using DVD-R recordable media. Almost all DVD players can play DVD-Rs (except for some older models made before 2000) - please consult your owner's manual for formats compatible with your player. Sony DVD-Rs may not play on all computers or DVD player/recorders. This is normal. To address this we recommend viewing this product on a DVD player that does not have recording capability.
- Rated: Unrated
- Run Time: 3 hours, 1 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
- Released: June 5, 2012
- Originally Released: 1997
- Label: Sony Pictures Home
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||John C. McGinley & Molly Parker|
|Performer:||Blu Mankuma, Brent Stait, Deanna Milligan, Katie Stuart, Kavan Smith & Piper Laurie|
|Directed by||Yves Simoneau|
|Edited by||Michael D. Ornstein|
|Screenwriting by||Stephen Tolkin|
|Original story by||Dean R. Koontz|
|Composition by||George S. Clinton|
|Cinematography by||David Franco|
|Produced by||Preston Fischer|
Description by OLDIES.com:
The made-for-television adaptation of Dean Koontz's novel is a gripping re-telling of a psychological suspense-thriller. Chyna Shepherd (Molly Parker) is following the trail of the serial killer Edgler Foreman Vess (John C. McGinley) who murdered her dear friend, trying to stop him from killing another innocent victim. Chyna, whose fragile world of safety is shattered with the murder of her closest friend, summons up the courage to face down her own demons and track down the vicious and sadistic killer, no matter the cost to herself. Newly remastered.
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 3 ratings.
Based on 3 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!
- Sales Rank: 44,010
- UPC: 043396403109
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item
Sherlock Holmes - The Return of Sherlock Holmes (2016) (DVD-R)