Revenge (Director's Cut) (Blu-ray)
|You Save:||$19.01 (70% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
Against All Odds (Blu-ray) $13.24
Blu-ray Disc Features:
- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 40 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: May 8, 2007
- Originally Released: 1990
- Label: Sony Pictures
- Director's Cut
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 2.35
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English
- PCM 5.1 - English
- Subtitles - English, French, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai - Optional
- Additional Release Material:
- Featurette: "Obsession: The Sex and Violence of Revenge"
- Trailers: Theatrical Trailer
- Audio Commentary: Tony Scott - Director
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Kevin Costner, Madeleine Stowe & Anthony Quinn|
|Directed by||Tony Scott|
|Screenwriting by||Jeffrey Fiskin & Jim Harrison|
|Composition by||Jack Nitzsche|
|Produced by||Hunt Lowry & Stanley Rubin|
|Executive Production by||Kevin Costner|
Tibey (Anthony Quinn), a powerful Mexican businessman is expecting a visit from his American friend Jay Cochran (Kevin Costner), a recently retired Navy fighter pilot. Little does Tibey know that his young trophy wife, Miryea (Madeleine Stowe), will fall for his dashing friend, finding the passion with him that is missing from her marriage. Eventually, the lovers have to face the consequences of betraying Tibey, thus beginning a violent cycle of revenge.
Retired United States Navy pilot Jay Cochran (Kevin Costner) is looking forward to spending his days relaxing at his cabin in the countryside. First, however, he plans to visit his rich and powerful friend Tibey (Anthony Quinn) on his Mexican estate. Tibey's violent temper and shady business dealings make him a dangerous man. His young trophy wife, the doe-eyed and melancholy Miryea (Madeleine Stowe), yearns for motherhood and finds her marriage to this older man who does not want any more children unfulfilling. Despite his friendship with Tibey, Cochran finds himself drawn to Miryea and they begin an illicit affair, risking Tibey's wrath each time they meet. Eventually, their luck runs out and the two are forced to face the consequences of their actions as a cycle of revenge begins. Neither Cochran nor Miryea realize how vicious Tibey can be until it is too late. Filmed on location in Mexico and California, director Tony Scott's (THE HUNGER, CRIMSON TIDE) fifth film opens with a flying sequence in homage to TOP GUN, his top grossing 1986 film.
- Theatrical release: February 1990.
- REVENGE was filmed on location in Mexico and Los Angeles, CA.
- The late director John Huston, who once planned to helm this film, helped write the script. He is uncredited for his contributions.
100 Ghost Street: The Return of Richard Speck (Blu-ray)
99¢ on SALE
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 84 ratings.
Based on 84 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!
The Graduate (Decades Collection) (Includes CD) (DVD)
$3.98 on SALE
Beat the Devil / Charade / A Farewell to Arms (DVD)
$2.98 on SALE