Blu-ray Disc Features:
- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 31 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: July 24, 2007
- Originally Released: 1991
- Label: Warner Home Video
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.78
- Dolby Digital 2.0 - Spanish, French
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English
- Subtitles - English, French, Spanish
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Los Angeles Times - 04/16/1991
"...There's a snap and knowingness to OUT FOR JUSTICE..."
A maverick cop hunts down the man who brutally murdered his partner and best friend -- a one-man mission of vengeance that leads him back to the Brooklyn neighborhood where both he and killer grew up. As he revisits old haunts in search of the murderer, the cop confronts painful memories while battling evil thugs at every turn.
Martial Arts |
- Shot on location in Los Angeles, California and in Brooklyn, New York.
- Began shooting October 9, 1990; completed shooting January 29, 1991. Released in the USA April 12, 1991. Released on video November 20, 1991.