George Winston Love Will Come: The Music of Vince Guaraldi, Volume 2
LOW STOCK: Only 3 copies left
|SUPER SAVINGS:||$7.44 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$1.54 (17% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- by George Winston ~ Gulf Coast Blues & Impressions, Volume 2: A Louisiana Wetlands Benefit ~ $7.19
- by George Winston ~ Montana: A Love Story ~ $7.19
- Released: February 2, 2010
- Label: RCA Victor
- 1.Time for Love
- 2.It Was a Short Summer, Charlie Brown
- 3.Macedonia / Little David
- 5.Fenwyck's Farfel / Calling Dr. Funk
- 6.Room at the Bottom
- 7.Air Music
- 8.Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown
- 9.You're Elected, Charlie Brown / Little Birdie
- 11.Jambo's (Casaba)
- 12.Pebble Beach / Dolores Park
- 13.Love Will Come / Slow Dance
- 14.Rain, Rain, Go Away
- 15.Nobody Else
- 16.Love Will Come 2
Personnel: George Winston (piano).
Liner Note Authors: Jay Junker; George Winston.
George Winston released his first tribute to Vince Guaraldi, Linus & Lucy, in 1996 and it proved so enduring that he released a sequel called Love Will Come in 2010. Popularity is one reason for the pianist revisiting Guaraldi, but the other is that this inspiration provides fertile creative ground for the pianist, opening up and warming Winston's sometimes chilly signatures. As the title indicates, this doesn't rely quite so heavily on Guaraldi's music for Peanuts but there's still quite a bit here, including "Woodstock," giving this a relaxed familiarity that's friendly and welcoming. If Winston doesn't reinvent these songs or Guaraldi's overall feel, he nevertheless plays with gusto that's surprisingly infectious, offering as convincing an argument as ever that he plays with soul. ~ Stephen Thomas Erlewine
My Romance: An Evening With Jim Brickman (Live) (CD)(32)
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 8 ratings.
Based on 8 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
WCBS FM101.1 - Motown, Soul & Great Rock 'N Roll: Soul (CD)(2)
$2.98 on SALE