- Released: June 20, 2011
- Originally Released: 2011
- Label: Mr. 305 Records
Rolling Stone - p.1033 stars out of 5
-- "There are guest spots by R&B stars and Latin lovers....There's something charming about Pitbull's enthusiasm..."
Entertainment Weekly - p.72
"A dozen doses of uncut electro-rap feel-good....The Cuban-American rapper sticks to lighter themes..." -- Grade: A-
- 1.Mr. Worldwide (Intro) - (featuring Vein)
- 2.Give Me Everything - (featuring Nayer / Ne-Yo)
- 3.Rain Over Me
- 4.Hey Baby (Drop It to the Floor)
- 6.Come N Go - (featuring Enrique Iglesias)
- 7.Shake Se¤ora - (featuring T-Pain)
- 8.International Love
- 9.Castle Made of Sand - (featuring Jamie Drastik)
- 10.Took My Love - (featuring RedFoo / Vein)
- 11.Where Do We Go
- 12.Something for the DJs
- 13.Mr. Right Now [Deluxe Edition Track]
- 14.Shake Se¤ora [Deluxe Edition Track] - (remix, featuring Sean Paul / T-Pain)
- 15.Oye Baby [Deluxe Edition Track]
- 16.My Kinda Girl [Deluxe Edition Track]
Recording information: 2 Hard Studios, Kingston, Jamaica; Al Burna Studios, Miami, FL; Board Room Studios, NJ; Chevy Shack Studios, Atlanta, GA; Circle House Studios, Miami, FL; Conway Studios, Los Angeles, CA; Eightysevenfourteen Studios, Los Angeles, CA; Henson Recording Studios, Los Angeles, CA; Hit Factory Criteria, Miami, FL; No Excuses Studios, Santa Monica, CA; Prospect Music Studio, New York, NY; Side 3 Studios, Denver, CO; Soulpower Studios; South Point Studios, Miami, FL; Wall Music BV, The Netherlands; Westlake Recording Studios, Los Angeles, CA.
Photographers: Timothy Saccenti; Ian Cuttler.
Long delayed and highly anticipated -- lead-off single "Hey Baby (Drop It to the Floor)" shot into the Top Ten in September of 2010 -- Pitbull's Planet Pit is the first album from the Miami-based rapper since his Spanish-language effort, Armando. With a mix of English and Spanish, plus club cuts and street music, this is more the standard, crowd-pleasing, and hit-filled Pitbull effort with the follow-up single "Give Me Everything" offered as more floor-filling evidence.