- Released: September 27, 2010
- Label: RCA
Paste (magazine) - "[T]he album's best songs, like the bewitching would-be lullaby 'The Night Last Night,' demand repeat listens."
Clash (magazine) - "'Lose It' featuring Ghostface Killah is a genuinely great track..."
Record Collector (magazine) - p.954 stars out of 5
-- "While this arguably trades on the glowing half-life of electroclash, it's not just an '80s vat of synths and smugness....There's no desperation here, just the sound of a fortunate man having a huge amount of fun."
- 1.Bang Bang Bang - (featuring Q-Tip)
- 2.Lose It (In the End) - (featuring Ghostface Killah)
- 3.Bike Song, The - (featuring Spank Rock)
- 4.Somebody to Love Me - (featuring Boy George)
- 5.You Gave Me Nothing - (featuring Andrew Wyatt / Rose Elinor Dougall)
- 6.The Colour of Crumar
- 7.Glass Mountain Trust
- 8.Circuit Breaker
- 9.Introducing the Business
- 10.Record Collection
- 12.Hey Boy - (featuring Theophilus London / Rose Elinor Dougall)
- 13.Missing Words
- 14.Night Last Night, The - (featuring Rose Elinor Dougall)
Personnel: Vaughan Merrick (programming).
Audio Mixer: Tom Elmhirst.
Recording information: 90 West Street, New York, NY; Downtown Music Studios, New York, NY; Dunham Studios, Brooklyn, NY; Electric Lady Studios; Labronze Johnson Studios, New York, NY; Metropolis Studio, New York, NY; MSR Studios; Sphere Studios, London; Starks Studio, New York, NY; The Motor Museum, Liverpool; Wabenzi Studios, Beacon, NY.
Editor: Vaughan Merrick.
DJ Mark Ronson returns with his third studio album, 2010's Record Collection. Released under his latest moniker of Mark Ronson and the Business Intl, the album includes the lead-off single, "Bang Bang Bang" featuring rapper Q-Tip and MDNR's Amanda Warner.