Bobby Marchan There's Something On Your Mind (Mini LP Sleeve) [Import]
Out of Print: Future availability is unknown
- Released: June 19, 2006
- Label: P-Vine Japan
- 1.There's Something on Your Mind Pt. 1
- 2.There's Something on Your Mind Pt. 2
- 3.Booty Green
- 4.It Hurts Me to My Heart
- 5.Snooopin' and Accusin'
- 6.All in My Mind
- 7.Things I Used to Do Pt. 1
- 8.Things I Used to Do Pt. 2
- 9.What You Don't Know Don't Hurt You
- 10.This Is the Life
- 11.I Need Someone
- 12.I Miss You Lso
- 13.Yes, It's Written All Over Your Face
- 14.You're Still My Baby Pt. 1
- 15.You're Still My Baby Pt. 2
- 16.Look at My Heart
- 17.Yes, It's Written All Over Your Face Pt. 1
- 18.Yes, It's Written All Over Your Face Pt. 2
Includes liner notes by Robert Pruter.
The exciting New Orleans R&B/blues singer revisits the spotlight with this reissue. Bobby Marchan's potent deliveries are glossed over 18 well-baked tracks, including his famous two-part songs "There's Something on My Mind," "You're Still My Baby," "Things I Use to Do," and a previously unreleased take of "Yes It's Written All Your Face." Marchan, a female impersonator, breaks out in an extremely feminine singing and speaking voice on some tracks that sounds like the real deal. He handles up-tempo tunes like "Booty Green," "What You Don't Know Won't Hurt You," and "Snoopin' and Accusin'" as skillfully as he does slow-moaners like "The Things I Used to Do" and "All in My Mind." Bobby Marchan's recordings are blue-plate specials comprised of rock & roll, R&B, blues, soul, and novelty items. ~ Andrew Hamilton
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
Sounds of The Fabulous Fifties (Limited Distribution) (3-CD...
$8.48 LABOR DAY
WCBS FM101.1 - Great Ladies of Rock & Roll - The 70s (CD)
$2.98 on SALE