- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 30 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
- Released: April 24, 2007
- Originally Released: 2007
- Label: DVD International
Imagine a world colored by ice and fire, carved by hurricane-force winds, weighted by glaciers, and teeming with wildlife perfectly adapted to freezing conditions and winters of perpetual darkness. Experience the beauty of wild white blizzards and fire-red sunsets reflected in a glassy sea.
Antarctica Dreaming HD DVD explores the Antarctic peninsula, South Georgia Island, and the Falkland Islands, and features five species of penguins, four kinds of seals, fierce seabirds, and the most spectacular scenery on the planet.
• Filmed by Emmy Award winner David Hannan
• Includes 6 bonus mini documentaries.
• Shot in High Definition by Emmy-Award-winning maker of Coral Sea Dreaming, David Hannan
• Dolby® TrueHD for 100% lossless High Definition Audio
HDScape: Advancing the Art of HD™
HDScape is the leading producer of High Definition discs that turn your Plasma, LCD, CRT or DLP HDTV home theater system into a work of art. Every HDScape dual-format disc contains one side of High Definition HD DVD content and one side of standard definition content which plays on all DVD players. If you don't yet own a High Definition player, you can still start your HDScape collection today and play it on your current DVD player -- and when you are ready to upgrade to an HD DVD player, your HDScape discs will be ready for you.