- Released: August 12, 2008
- Label: Epic
Billboard (p.41) - "Matters of the heart get attention on horn-laden single 'Sexy Lady'....Throughout, Berg never loses his appeal."
XXL (Magazine) (p.131) - "Alongside production partners Rob Holiday and JFK, Berg's nimble flow complements the album's well-knit pop melodies."
- 2.Look What You Made Me
- 3.Sexy Can I - (featuring Ray J)
- 4.Do That There - (featuring Dude 'N Nem)
- 5.Business, The - (featuring Casha)
- 7.Where Do We Go - (featuring Twista)
- 8.Sexy Lady
- 9.One Night - (featuring Trey Songz)
- 10.Manager - (featuring Lloyd)
- 12.If You Only Knew - (featuring Casha)
- 14.Get Your Number - (featuring Amerie)
- 15.Victory Lap - (featuring Collie Buddz / Eve)
Personnel: Wah-Wah Watson (guitar, background vocals).
Audio Mixers: John Frye; Ari Levine; Manny Marroquin; Leslie Brathwaite.
Recording information: 11th Street Studios, Atlanta, GA; Chalice Studios, Los Angeles, CA; Circle House Studios, Miami, FL; Doppler Studios; Levcon Studios, Hollywood, CA; Oceanway Studios, Hollywood, CA; The Fire Department.
Illustrator: Shah Wonders.
After a string of club-bangin' singles and successful mixtapes, the Chi-town rapper known as Yung Berg drops his long-awaited debut album, LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME. Showing versatility, Berg presents an even mix of R&B-tinged radio-friendly tracks and thugged-out ghetto anthems--he busts out a melodious flow through the vocoder on "The Business" and does his best to mimic fellow Windy City native Twista's break-neck delivery on "Where Do We Go." Heavy on guests, LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME features appearances by Trey Songz, Lloyd, Casha, Amerie, Collie Buddz, and Eve.