- Number of Discs: 2
- Released: April 21, 2003
- Label: So So Def
The Source - 6/03, pp.131-23 out of 5
- "...For those who enjoy it when Pastor Troy, Lil' Jon and Mystikal unleash hell on the mic, ATTENCHUN! will hit them like a right hook form Roy Jones Jr...."
- 1.Lock & Load
- 2.Never Scared (Intro) - (featuring Jermaine Dupri)
- 3.Never Scared - (featuring Killer Mike / T.I.)
- 4.Back Up - (featuring Dru)
- 5.Grippin' the Grain - (featuring Lady Ice / Marcus)
- 6.Transaction (Interlude) - (featuring Young "Shawty" Hughley)
- 7.Puttin' in Work - (featuring David Banner / Lady Ice)
- 8.Break Em Off for Life (Interlude) - (featuring Hezo / Dano / Jack Frost / Rico Love)
- 9.Gettin' It (Get Dat Money) - (featuring Jack Frost)
- 10.It's Me (Lane to Lane) - (featuring Lil Jon / Chyna Whyte)
- 11.For the Streets
- 12.Sound the Horn - (featuring Bizar)
- 13.Hate Ourselves - (featuring Goodie Mob)
- 14.Vainglorious (Interlude)
- 15.Ghetto Song - (featuring Lil' Pete)
- 16.Peaches & Cream
- 17.Wall, The - (featuring Chris Hardnett / Baby B.)
This is an Enhanced CD, which contains both regular audio tracks and multimedia computer files.
Personnel: Bone Crusher, Killer Mike, T.I., Dru, Lady Ice, Marcus, Young "Shawty" Hughley, David Banner, Hezo, Dano, Jack Frost, Rico Love, Chyna Whyte, Bizar, Goodie Mob, Lil' Pete, Chris Hardnett, Baby B (rap vocals); Jermaine Dupri (spoken vocals); L. Roc, Avery Johnson, Billy Hume (various instruments); Craig Love (guitar).
Producers include: Priest, L Roc, Avery Johnson, Mixzo, Craig Love.
Recorded at Sound Lab, FY Stations, Seven Eight, The Zone, Atlanta, Georgia; Access Studios, Marietta, Georgia.
Audio Mixers: Avery Johnson; Billy Hume; Bread & Water.
Recording information: Access Studios, Marietta, GA; FY Stations Studios, Atlanta, GA; Seven Eight Studios, Atlanta, GA; Sound Lab Studio, Atlanta, GA.
Photographer: Kevin Knight.
ATTENCHUN!: the drill-sergeant title of Bone Crusher's debut pretty much sums up his attitude and style. While Outkast (and to a lesser degree Goodie Mob, Killer Mike, et al) cloak their crunk in endless folds of playful language and the Skrewed Up Klick filters it through syrup-infused hallucinogenic lethargy, Bone Crusher is the unrefined enforcer of the Dirty South world, so economical in language that he even fiercely dismisses his own intro. Jermaine Dupri sums it up in the opening of "Never Scared," "if you seen my man, you understand, you gotta move?.get outta da way.'
Said single stomps in with the raw power of King Kong, potent and undeniable, completely legit, and a banging club track to boot. From that point on, ATTENCHUN never lets up, with haunting, fitful tracks augmented by guest shots from seemingly the whole south, from veterans like the aforementioned Dupri and Goodie Mob to unstoppable up-and-comers like Killer Mike, David Banner, and Lil' Jon.