- Released: October 13, 2009
- Label: Sony Legacy
- 1.Moon River
- 2.(Where Do I Begin) Love Story
- 3.Dear Heart
- 5.Can't Get Used to Losing You
- 6.Born Free
- 7.A Time for Us
- 8.We've Only Just Begun
- 9.Speak Softly Love
- 10.Can't Help Falling in Love
- 11.One Day of Your Life
- 12.Days of Wine and Roses
- 13.The Village of St. Bernadette
- 14.Music to Watch Girls By
- 15.Can't Take My Eyes off You
- 16.In the Arms of Love
- 17.Battle Hymn of the Republic
- 18.It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year
Photographers: Don Hunstein; Hank Parker; Jim Lersch; Sandy Speiser.
Arrangers: Johnny Mandel; Nick DeCaro; Robert Mersey; Archie Bleyer.
MOON RIVER: THE BEST OF ANDY WILLIAMS collects 18 of Andy Williams' biggest and best, spanning 1957 through 1972 but concentrating on the early to mid-'60s, when his smooth, authoritative vocals made him a chart perennial. Opening with "Moon River," the compilation touches on most of his classics, including "Born Free," "Butterfly," "Can't Get Used to Losing You," "Speak Softly Love," "(Where Do I Begin) Love Story," and even the ultimate swingers anthem, "Music to Watch Girls By." That's not to say it's comprehensive, though. Columbia/Legacy could've easily rounded up every one of his Top Ten greats if only they'd made room for five additional tracks, like the great "Canadian Sunset," "Lonely Street," "I Like Your Kind of Love," "Are You Sincere," and his Christmas 1963 chart-topping version of "White Christmas."