- Released: November 21, 2000
- Originally Released: 2000
- Label: Varese Sarabande
- 1.The 6th Day, film score: 6th Day
- 2.The 6th Day, film score: In The Beginning...
- 3.The 6th Day, film score: Cloning
- 4.The 6th Day, film score: Adam's Theme
- 5.The 6th Day, film score: One for the Team
- 6.The 6th Day, film score: Rescue
- 7.The 6th Day, film score: Playing God
- 8.The 6th Day, film score: Roof Top
- 9.The 6th Day, film score: Adam's Birthday
- 10.The 6th Day, film score: Kill the Doctor
- 11.The 6th Day, film score: Hospital
- 12.The 6th Day, film score: Drucker Meets Drucker
- 13.The 6th Day, film score: Adam Goes Home
- 14.The 6th Day, film score: Kiss
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
Original score composed by Trevor Rabin.
Producers: Trevor Rabin, Paul Linford, Steve Kempster.
Recorded at The Jacaranda Room, Los Angeles, California.
Recording information: Jacaranda Room, Los Angeles, CA.
Trevor Rabin's score for Roger Spottiswoode's sci-fi cloning thriller The 6th Day features a seamless mix of rock, industrial, electronic, and symphonic elements. Much like Rabin's work on Gone in 60 Seconds, pieces like "Playing God," "The Roof Top," and "Drucker Meets Drucker" are somewhat flashy and overwrought, though the overall tone of The 6th Day's score is darker and more subdued. Despite -- or perhaps because of -- its over-the-top tendencies, the score is well-matched to the film, and manages to be entertaining outside of the movie's context as well. ~ Heather Phares
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 10 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to
write an online review of this product!
- Sales Rank: 92,170
- UPC: 030206619621
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item