Tough On Crime
Rare & Hard-To-Find Audio CDs (series)
Only 4 copies left
|CYBER WEEK SALE:||$3.98 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$10 (72% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Released: October 25, 2005
- Originally Released: 2005
- Label: Hot Milk Records
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
Personnel: Rebecca Pidgeon (vocals, guitar); Rebecca Pidgeon; Dean Parks, Rick Boston (guitar); Larry Klein (wah-wah guitar, Wurlitzer organ, keyboards); Gabe Witcher (fiddle); Jimmie Wood (harmonica); Albert Wing (soprano saxophone, alto saxophone); Larry Goldings (organ); Billy Preston (Wurlitzer organ, keyboards); Scott Amendola, Jay Bellerose (drums, percussion); Walter Becker (guitar).
Audio Mixer: Helix Hadar.
Recording information: Market Street Studios, Santa Monica, CA; Paramount Recording, Hollywood, CA.
Actress Rebecca Pidgeon has had a largely unsung parallel music career since the 1980s. Her fourth studio album, produced by Joni Mitchell helmer Larry Klein with an all-star lineup that includes veteran keyboard payer Billy Preston and Steely Dan's Walter Becker, has a sophisticated feel that spans subtle electronica and contemporary jazz, typified by the restrained, smooth keyboards of "Magazines" and the Steely Dan-esque feel of "Ordinary Blues" and the title track. Pidgeon's vocals, detached and coolly stylish, match her urbane lyrical observations.
The Best of the 1910 Fruitgum Company: Simon Says (CD)
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 6 ratings.
Based on 6 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
- Sales Rank: 50,830
- UPC: 030206151220
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item
Rare & Hard-To-Find Audio CDs Product Series:
- 3-2 Get Funky The Return of the Funky Ones (CD) ~ $9.98 CYBER WEEK
- A Voyage to the Rain Forest (1998) A Voyage to the Rain Forest (CD) ~ 79¢ CYBER WEEK
- ABBA 18 Hits (CD) ~ $4.78 CYBER WEEK
- Academy Of St. Martin In The Fields Mozart - Gallery Of Classics (CD) ~ $1.58 CYBER WEEK
- Barbara Acklin 20 Greatest Hits (CD) ~ $11.98 CYBER WEEK