- Released: March 3, 2009
- Label: Shout Factory
- 1.Love Me Or Leave Me - (featuring Ted Dale Orchestra)
- 2.Hundred Years From Today, A - (featuring Ted Dale Orchestra)
- 3.Penthouse Serenade - (featuring Georgie Auld & His Orchestra)
- 4.Everything I Have Is Yours - (featuring Teddy Wilson Octet)
- 5.Lover Man - (featuring George Treadwell Orchestra)
- 6.I'm Through With Love - (featuring Dizzy Gillespie / Charlie Parker)
- 7.Don't Worry About Me - (featuring George Treadwell Orchestra)
- 8.September Song - (featuring Teddy Wilson Octet)
- 9.Gentlemen Friends - (featuring Teddy Wilson Quartet)
- 10.I Feel So Smoochie
- 11.Trouble Is A Man - (featuring Ted Dale Orchestra)
- 12.Trouble Is A Man - (featuring Ted Dale Orchestra)
Personnel includes: Sarah Vaughan (vocals); Georgie Auld (soprano & tenor saxophone); Al Gibson (alto saxophone, clarinet); Charlie Parker (alto saxophone); Charlie Ventura (tenor saxophone); Dizzy Gillespie, Buck Clayton, George Treadwell (trumpet); Jimmy Jones (piano, celeste); Teddy Wilson, Al Haig, Billy Taylor (piano); Remo Palmerri (guitar); Curly Russell, Al McKibbon (bass); Sid Catlett, Kenny Clarke (drums); Ted Dale Orchestra.
Recorded between 1945 and 1947.
Personnel: Remo Palmieri (guitar); Al Gibson (alto clarinet); Georgie Auld (soprano saxophone); Charlie Parker (alto saxophone); Charlie Ventura (tenor saxophone); Dizzy Gillespie, George Treadwell, Buck Clayton (trumpet); Jimmy Jones (piano, celesta); Al Haig, Teddy Wilson, Billy Taylor (piano); Curly Russell, Al McKibbon (bass instrument); Kenny Clarke, Big Sid Catlett (drums).
Audio Remasterer: Randy Perry .
Sarah Vaughan began her fruitful career as a singer in the big band era and lasted many decades afterwards, collecting fans and Grammys. EVERYTHING I HAVE IS YOURS is an important disc in her discography, as it's Sassy Sarah relatively early in the game (she was 20 or so when these sessions were done, circa mid-1940s) and at her most cutting-edge. Vaughan enthusiatically adapted to the then-revolutionary movement in jazz called bebop, and EVERYTHING. features the cream of bebop talent, including icons-to-be Charlie Parker, Dizzy Gillespie, and Kenny Clarke. Vaughan's masterfully smoky voice soars and swings with confidence and cool with these master musicians. For fans of jazz singing (and early bebop), this disc is virtually essential!