- Released: January 26, 2009
- Label: Premier Artists
- 1.Cradle Rock
- 2.Walk in My Shadows
- 3.A New Day Yesterday
- 4.I Know Where I Belong
- 5.Miss You, Hate You - (Rock Radio Remix, Rock Radio remix)
- 6.Nuthin' I Wouldn't Do (For a Woman Like You)
- 7.Colour and Shape
- 8.Headaches to Heartbreaks
- 9.Trouble Waiting
- 10.If Heartaches Were Nickels
- 11.Current Situation
- 12.Don't Burn Down That Bridge
- 13.Miss You, Hate You - (original full-length version, bonus track)
Personnel includes: Joe Bonamassa (vocals, guitar); Rick Derringer, Leslie West (vocals, guitar); Gregg Allman (vocals, organ); Jeannie Burns, Annie Burns (vocals); Len Bonamassa (guitar); Dave Borde (keyboards); Creamo Liss (bass); Tony Cintron (drums).
Recorded at Pyramid Recording Studios, Ithaca, New York.
Originally released in 2000, A NEW DAY YESTERDAY marks the solo studio debut of blues singer/guitarist Joe Bonamassa. Only in his early 20s at the time of the album's recording, Bonamassa performs in a rough-and-tumble style that belies his relatively young age, as heard on both originals (the soulful "Current Situation") and a fine selection of covers (a fiery version of the Jethro Tull title track).