- Deleted Footage
- Never-Before-Seen Interviews
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 24 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: February 10, 1999
- Originally Released: 1985
- Label: Synapse Films
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Special Edition
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Additional Release Material:
- Audio Commentary: by Roy Frumkes and deleted footage.
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Description by OLDIES.com:
This amazing documentary, now available for the first time on DVD, highlights the films of the great horror director, George A. Romero. An intimate look at Romero's creative process, this film contains an outstanding collection of interviews and behind-the-scenes footage on the set of Dawn Of The Living Dead. Also included are demonstrations of how some of the over-the-top special effects were created by Make-Up Effects Artist, Tom Savini. Contains scenes from Night Of The Living Dead, Martin and Monkey Shines.
Director Roy Frumkes pays tribute to the man who made zombies respectable in "Night of the Living Dead." Footage and special effects are culled from among the best of the classic Romero horror films along with a revealing look at Romero himself. Shot on the sets of "Dawn of the Dead" and "Two Evil Eyes."
This fascinating documentary about horror filmmaker George A. Romero takes you behind the scenes as he makes "Two Evil Eyes" and the cult classic "Dawn of the Dead."
- Includes moments from "Night of the Living Dead," "Martin," "Dawn of the Dead," "Two Evil Eyes" and other Romero classics.
- Made on the set of "Dawn of the Dead" and "Two Evil Eyes."
- Winner of a Gold Award at the Houston International Film Festival.
- A special thanks is given to the School of Visual Arts.
- Copyright 1982 Roy Frumkes