Jan & Dean Surf's Up!
|You Save:||$1.20 (10% Off)|
Currently Out of Stock: We'll get more as soon as possible
- Released: May 15, 2012
- Originally Released: 2012
- Label: Fuel 2000
- $0.99 on iTunes1.Sidewalk Surfin'
- $0.99 on iTunes2.Surfin' Safari
- $0.99 on iTunes3.Honolulu Lulu
- $0.99 on iTunes4.Ride the Wild Surf
- $0.99 on iTunes5.Surf City
- $0.99 on iTunes6.Surfin' USA
- $0.99 on iTunes7.Drag City
- $0.99 on iTunes8.Little Deuce Coupe
- $0.99 on iTunes9.Deadman's Curve
- $0.99 on iTunes10.I Get Around
- $0.99 on iTunes11.Little Old Lady From Pasadena
- $0.99 on iTunes12.Fun, Fun, Fun
- $0.99 on iTunes13.Be True To Your School
- $0.99 on iTunes14.Sunny Afternoon
- $0.99 on iTunes15.Popsicle
- $0.99 on iTunes16.Indian Lake
- $0.99 on iTunes17.Summer Rain
- $0.99 on iTunes18.Linda
- $0.99 on iTunes19.California Girls
- $0.99 on iTunes20.New Girl In School
- $0.99 on iTunes21.Surfer Girl
- $0.99 on iTunes22.Barbara Ann
- $0.99 on iTunes23.Thanks For Buyin' Our Album
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
Liner Note Author: Bill Dahl.
With a string of spirited, bright surf and hot rod hits in the early '60s, Jan & Dean, along with mentors Brian Wilson and the Beach Boys, helped put California on the Top 40 pop music map during their run. This set collects all the duo's hits done live (essentially it's a reissue of the 1985 live 25th anniversary concert album Silver Summer), along with odds and ends from their rather hit-or-miss albums. The hits are here ("Surf City," "Drag City," "Dead Man's Curve"), though, and they still call up the sound of summers long past, a pretty nice legacy to have. ~ Steve Leggett
Absolute Hits - Top Hits of the 60s: 20 Original Hits (CD) TOP 10 Bestseller
99¢ on SALE
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 2 ratings.
Based on 2 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
Camp Meeting / Soul of The Gospel Harmonettes (CD) TOP 25 Bestselling CD
$1.98 on SALE