Liberace Liberace and the London Philharmonic Orchestra (Live) (2-CD)
- Number of Discs: 2
- Released: June 5, 2002
- Label: Entree (Soh)
Tracks on Disc 1:
- 1.Classic Concertos (after Tchaikovsky, Liszt, Chopin, Rachmaninoff, Beethoven)
- 2.Celebrated Chop Waltz, for piano, The ("Chopsticks")
- 3.Die Fledermaus (The Bat), overture to the operetta (RV 503-1)
- 4.Strauss Medley (after Richard & Johann Jr.)
- 5.Work(s): Gershwin Medley: Rhapsody in Blue / Embraceable You / Swanee / The Man I Love / Liza / Fascinating
- 6.I'll Be Seeing You, song
Tracks on Disc 2:
- 1.Mexican Fiesta Medley, for piano & orchestra
- 2.Ritual Fire Dance, for orchestra (from "El Amor brujo")
- 4.Work(s): Chopin Medley, for piano & orchestra: Nocturne in E flat
- 5.Work(s): Chopin Medley, for piano & orchestra: Minute Waltz
- 6.Work(s): Chopin Medley, for piano & orchestra: Polonaise in A flat
- 7.Clair de lune, for piano (Suite Bergamasque No. 3), L. 75/3
- 8.Cats Clown Medley (after Lloyd Webber & Sondheim)
- 9.New York, New York (theme for the film New York New York)
- 10.Oliver!, musical: As Long As He Needs Me
- 11.Chariots of Fire, film score: Theme
- 12.Work(s): Chopin Nocturne in E flat
- 13.Boogie Woogie
- 14.You Made Me Love You (I Didn't Wan't to Do It), song
- 15.Beer Barrel Polka (AKA Modoansk Polka)
Recorded at the Wembley Centre, London, England in 1984.
Recording information: Wembly Centre.
Arrangers: Bo Ayars; Liberace.
Liberace At The Piano / An Evening With Liberace (CD)
$9.33 LABOR DAY
What the World Needs Now: Burt Bacharach Classics (CD)
$8.84 LABOR DAY
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
Sounds of The Fabulous Fifties (Limited Distribution) (3-CD...
$8.48 LABOR DAY
WCBS FM101.1 - Great Ladies of Rock & Roll - The 70s (CD)
$2.98 on SALE