Andy Warhol - Little Thinker Plush Doll
LOW STOCK: Only 2 left
|CYBER SALE:||$14.38 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$3.60 (20% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
U.S. Shipping Only
- Manufacturer: Unemployed Philosophers Guild
Description by OLDIES.com:
Why settle for "fifteen minutes of fame" when you can have endless fun with your very own Andy Warhol Little Thinker doll! Warhol was as cool and hip as they come, and we think this doll is pretty cool, too. He stands about 12-inches tall and is dressed in a red blazer, artsy black turtleneck, large red eyeglasses, and a head full of unruly gray hair. People have paid over $100 million for Andy Warhol paintings. So at $17.95, this adorable little doll is an incredible bargain. Approx. 12" tall when standing.
Customers' Ratings & Reviews:
Be the first Customer to write an online review of this product!
Landmark Cases of the U.S. Supreme Court - Disappearing...
$10.38 CYBER SALE
Top ranking Toy:
- Retro Toy - Robot - Clockwork Tin Robot Gray ~ $7.98 CYBER SALE
- Retro Toy - Robot - Clockwork Tin Robot Blue ~ $7.98 CYBER SALE
- George Washington - Little Thinker Plush Doll ~ $15.18 CYBER SALE
- Zombies - Crime Scene Tape (50' Roll) ~ $3.98 CYBER SALE
- Donald Trump - Tiny Hands "Look at those hands. Are those small hands?" ~ $9.98 CYBER SALE