- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 35 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: January 14, 2003
- Originally Released: 1993
- Label: 20th Century Fox
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 1.85
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Aspect Ratio: Letterbox - 1.85
- Dolby Surround - English
- Dolby Surround - Spanish
- Additional Release Material:
- Trailers: Original Theatrical Trailer
- Interactive Features:
- Interactive Menus
- Scene Acces
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Sight and Sound - 10/01/1994
"...A performance by Snipes of pressurised grace..."
USA Today - 02/25/1994
"...Directed with care..."
Variety - 09/13/1993
"...Randle is lovely...and Abe Vigoda is a welcome presence..."
Los Angeles Times - 02/25/1994
"...[Certain] scenes showcase the acting styles of a cast that is deep in ability. Snipes' authoritative performance is no surprise; his status as a preeminent screen actor grows with every picture..."
Two brothers risk death battling the Mob for control over their own neighborhood and lives.
Roemello Skuggs has seen a lot of pain and tragedy in his life: his mother overdosed on heroin when he was just a child, his father was seriously shot by a vengeful drug lord, and his brother Raynathan has followed in their parents' footsteps, both taking and dealing narcotics.
Roemello wants out of this dangerous and destructive world... but somehow events keep conspiring to pull him back in.
Good Vs. Evil |
- The FoxVideo laserdisc #1624-85 is a Collector's Edition and includes director Leon Ichaso's audio commentary on the alternate soundtrack and scenes cut from the theatrical release.
- Copyright 1993 Ghiznost Pictures Corporation.
- Available to rent in the UK.
- Filmed in DeLuxe.
- Rated BBFC 18 by the British Board of Film Classification.
- Co-produced in the US by South Street Entertainment and Ghiznost Pictures.
- Screenwriter Bary Michael Cooper drew on the experiences of his childhood friends from Harlem to produce the script.