- Commentary by Gene Autry and Pat Buttram
- Excerpts from the Original Radio Show
- Original Theatrical Trailer
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 8 minutes
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: February 28, 2006
- Originally Released: 1940
- Label: Image Entertainment
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital 1.0 - English
- Additional Release Material:
- Gene Autry & Pat Buttram at the "Melody Ranch Theatre"
- Excerpts from the Original "Melody Ranch Radio Show"
- Photo Galleries: Production and Publicity Stills
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Description by OLDIES.com:
Gene Autry is the foreman of a ranch mortgaged to the hilt with a fast approaching deadline to build a dam. When the owner dies and leaves the Rancho Grande to his three madcap grandchildren, Gene must straighten out the rebellious young folks and make them work to pay off the debt and foil the villains. It will take brawn, brains and, of course, a few songs to uncover the secret plot to take over Rancho Grande.
Gene Autry stars in this western as the foreman of a ranch that's deep in debt. When the ranch's owner passes away, and leaves it to his three bratty kids, it's Autry's job to reel them in and make sure the debt is paid off.