- Commentary by Gene Autry and Pat Buttram
- Excerpts from the Original Radio Show
- Original Theatrical Trailer
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 5 minutes
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: February 28, 2006
- Originally Released: 1940
- Label: Image Entertainment
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital Mono - English
- Additional Release Material:
- Bonus Footage: Gene Autry and Pat Buttram at the "Melody Ranch Theatre"
- Radio Show:
- Excerpts from original "Melody Ranch Radio Show"
- Photo Galleries: Production and Publicity Stills
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Description by OLDIES.com:
Cowboy Gene Autry inherits the Belmont Packing Company and the management duties that come with it. When a rival company owned by a pretty socialite plots to force Gene to sell, a feud soon ensues between the lady, who uses her womanly wiles to take business from Gene, and the cowboy who tries to recover by using old-time rally methods, including parades and bands. Smiley Burnette, June Storey and Mary Lee are along for the ride in this musical Western.
Gene Autry stars in this western as the inheritor of the Belmont Packing Company. When a rival company's owner (who happens to be a pretty, rich young lady) tries to push Autry out of the business, a battle of sexual games and singing cowboy tricks ensues.