- Commentary by Gene Autry and Pat Buttram
- Excerpts from the Original Radio Show
- Original Theatrical Trailer
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 59 minutes
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: April 25, 2006
- Originally Released: 1939
- Label: Image Entertainment
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital Mono - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Description by OLDIES.com:
Hired as a radio singer, singing cowboy Gene Autry soon discovers the show's sponsor is a crooked oil company cheating, among others, an orphanage on the Mexican border. With the aid of a music-loving bandit, Gene and Smiley Burnette ride to the rescue. Spine-tingling thrills, breathtaking action and heartwarming songs are all rolled into this great Western adventure!
Everyone's favorite singing cowboy stars in this western as a cowboy hired as a radio singer, only to discover the act is all a sham. When he finds out that the show's sponsor is out to financially screw over an orphanage, of all things, Gene and his pal Smiley Burnette whip out their guns and voices to put those scoundrels in their place.