- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 38 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: July 5, 2000
- Originally Released: 1997
- Label: Docurama
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Additional Release Material:
- Cast and Crew Biographies
- Audio Commentary: D.A. Pennebaker - Director, Chris Hegedus - Director
- Text/Photo Galleries:
- Filmographies: D.A. Pennebaker - Director, Chris Hegedus - Director
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Entertainment Weekly - 06/30/2000
"...Entertaining....Burnett comes off best..." -- Rating: B+
New York Times - 02/18/1998
"...The film is as candid and sharp as THE WAR ROOM in recording the sly maneuvers of extremely willful people..."
Los Angeles Times - 03/06/1998
"...MOON OVER BROADWAY is in fact very comforting. It suggests that professionalism, civility and sophistication are alive and well in the top rungs of the American theater..."
USA Today - 07/07/2000
"...A voyeur's treat..."
This documentary is an intimate behind-the-scenes look at the making of a Broadway production of Ken Ludwig's comedy MOON OVER BUFFALO starring Carol Burnett (in her return to the stage after a nearly 30 year absence) and Philip Bosco. See what really goes on behind the curtain in this revealing and candid film, which reunites the filmmaking team of D.A. Pennebaker (BOB DYLAN: DON'T LOOK BACK, THE WAR ROOM) and Chris Hegedus (THE WAR ROOM).
Behind The Scenes |