Blu-ray Disc Features:
- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 41 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: April 24, 2012
- Originally Released: 2011
- Label: Mpi Home Video
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: Commentary with Writer/Director/Editor Ti West, Producers Peter Phok & Larry Fessenden, and 2nd Unit Director/Sound Designer Graham Reznick
- Commentary with Writer/Director/Editor Ti West and Stars Sara Paxton & Pat Healy
- The Innkeepers: Behind the Scenes - Trailer
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 2.39
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English
- Subtitles - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Los Angeles Times - 02/03/2012
"The spare cast are effective game pieces, with Paxton an especially winning heroine..."
Chicago Sun-Times - 02/01/2012
3 stars out of 4 -- "Ti West knows how to build suspense with quiet and timing....Ghost movies like this, depending on imagination and craft, are much more entertaining than movies that scare you by throwing a cat at the camera."
A.V. Club - 02/02/2012
"THE INNKEEPERS suggests that West's greatest strengths may lie with the way he handles the meeting between normalcy and terror..." -- Grade: B+
Film Comment - 01/01/2012
"It's said that slow and steady wins the race, and the film's careful build to its resolution is indeed victorious. So too are the perfectly attuned performances by Healy and Paxton..."
Sight and Sound - 06/01/2012
"Like the HOUSE OF THE DEVIL, this is built around its central performance....The film offers nuanced visual and aural chills..."
Total Film - 07/01/2012
5 stars out of 5 -- "THE INNKEEPERS treads a carefully ambiguous path which resonates long after the creepy final coda. It's one of the scariest, and best, horror films of recent years."
Haunted Houses |
Small Towns |