- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 40 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: July 15, 2003
- Originally Released: 1991
- Label: MGM (Video & DVD)
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Stereo Surround - English
- Additional Release Material:
- Trailers: Original Theatrical Trailer
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Los Angeles Times - 01/21/1991
"...As intellectually stimulating as it is visceral in its excitement, EVE OF DESTRUCTION exemplifies the endless possibilities within the dictates of genre..."
The perfect wartime machine, Eve III, is an android armed with a nuclear warhead designed to infiltrate any hostile area. When she is caught in the crossfire of a bank robbery she locks into battlefield mode and will self-destruct unless her creator and a counter-insurgency expert can overcome their personal differences and stop her.
Eve Simmons, a talented yet misunderstood scientist, creates a robot in her own likeness. But there's hell to pay when the automaton is accidently damaged and winds up running loose across San Francisco seeking vengence on all men who do her wrong.
- Video has also been listed erroneously as New Line Home Video Catalog #7753.