- Rated: PG-13
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 34 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: August 5, 2003
- Originally Released: 1992
- Label: New Line Home Video
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
Performers, Cast and Crew:
The "bite-sized" space creatures with an appetite that has no boundaries return to space where they create havoc among a group of unsuspecting intergalactic travelers.
This fourth entry in the "Critters" series takes place in a spaceship, where a smarter, more vicious, strain of the fanged furballs wreaks bloody havoc for the scientists aboard. Can the humans find a way to get rid of their unwanted guests' Or will the critters succeed in taking over the universe'
- "Critters 3" and "Critters 4" were made back-to-back for video release.
- Additional cast: Anders Hove.