- Rated: PG-13
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 26 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: August 5, 2003
- Originally Released: 1991
- Label: New Line Home Video
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
Performers, Cast and Crew:
The strange and starving creatures come back to town. Their clan is multiplying rapidly as they search for another helping of unsuspecting humans. First, they destroy a farm, then they sink their jaws into a neighboring town. Now, the critters have moved into an enormous urban tenement, in search of the treat they like best...people.
- "Critters 3" and "Critters 4" were made back-to-back for video release.