- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 50 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: April 10, 2001
- Originally Released: 1964
- Label: Paramount
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Single Side - Dual Layer
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 1.85
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Additional Release Material:
- Trailers: Original Theatrical Trailer
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Description by OLDIES.com:
William Holden portrays a screenwriter with a script deadline in three days. When he asks secretary Audrey Hepburn to help concoct ideas, she acts out a potpourri of preposterous plots. Beautifully shot on location in Pairs by famed Cause Renoir.
A veteran Hollywood screenwriter goes to Paris to write the screenplay of his career--in three days. Lacking fresh ideas, he turns to his gamine secretary to provide fuel for his imagination, and they come up with various scenarios for his screenplay, called THE GIRL WHO STOLE THE EIFFEL TOWER. Richard Quine (BELL, BOOK AND CANDLE) ably helms PARIS WHEN IT SIZZLES, which travels back and forth between fantasy and reality. William Holden and Audrey Hepburn heat up the main characters, with terrific supporting help from the likes of Frank Sinatra, Noël Coward, Tony Curtis, Fred Astaire, Marlene Dietrich, and the glorious city of Paris.
- Theatrical release: April 8, 1964.
- Filmed on location in Paris.