- Rated: PG
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 2 hours
- Video: Color
- Released: February 7, 2006
- Originally Released: 1992
- Label: 20th Century Fox
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case - Sensormatic
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.85
- Additional Release Material:
- Trailers: Theatrical Trailer
- Interactive Features:
- Interactive Menus
- Scene Selection
Performers, Cast and Crew:
New York Times - 11/20/1992
"...The mood is as buoyant as it was the first time..."
Kevin finds himself once again alone, this time in the big apple. The wet bandits have escaped from jail and, after a few more rounds with Kevin, probably would have been safer in jail.
It's Christmas time again, and the McCallisters are off on another vacation. But Kevin wanders off at the airport, and while the family make it to Florida as planned, he gets on a plane bound for New York City. Once there, he turns the city into his personal playground, as he checks into the Plaza, befriends a toy-store owner, and once again battles burglars Harry and Marv.
- Harry Lime (Lyme) is also the name of the character that Orson Welles played in "The Third Man".
- Filmed in Los Angeles and on location in Chicago and New York City. Shooting began December 9, 1991; completed May 6, 1992. Color by Kodak.
- Film uses clips from "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" and "It's a Wonderful Life."