Blu-ray Disc Features:
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 46 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: March 27, 2012
- Originally Released: 1966
- Label: Olive Films
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 2.35
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Sinatra minus the Rat Pack in another big heist. A group of adventurers plan to hold up the H.M.S. Queen Elizabeth using a refurbished WWII U-boat. Just for Sinatra fans. Screenplay by Rod Serling.
Deep sea diver Mark Brittain is hired to find a sunken treasure ship in the Bahamas but discovers a disabled German submarine instead. The people who employed Mark decide to restore the sub and use it to hold up the Queen Mary by threatening to torpedo the ship. The bickering personalities involved, however, make a tension-filled adventure even more suspenseful.
High Seas |
Theatrical Release |
- Shot in Panavision and Technicolor.
- Additional cast: John Warburton (Bank Manager); Gilchrist Stuart (First Officer); Ronald Long (Second Officer); Arthur E. Gould-Porter (Fourth Officer); and Laurence Conroy (Junior Officer).