Petticoat Junction Official 2nd Season (5-DVD)
Only 6 copies left
|SUPER SAVINGS:||$13.62 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$3.37 (20% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Number of Discs: 5
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 15 hours, 19 minutes
- Video: Black & White
- Released: July 7, 2009
- Originally Released: 2009
- Label: Paramount
- 5-Disc Set
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Box Set - Sensormatic
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Mono - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Edgar Buchanan, Jeannine Riley, Pat Woodell, Bea Benaderet & Linda Kaye|
|Performer:||Rufe Davis & Frank Cady|
|Created by||Paul Henning|
From the mind of Paul Henning, creator of THE BEVERLY HILLBILLIES, came this charming sitcom that aired from 1963-70. Set in fictional Hootersville, the show followed the goings-on at the Shady Rest Hotel, run by Kate Bradley (Bea Benaderet) and her three gorgeous daughters: blond, boy-crazy Billie Jo (Jeannine Riley); literary, intellectual Bobbie Jo (Pat Woodell); and redheaded tomboy Betty Joe (Linda Kaye). The only way to reach the hotel was via the Cannonball Express, which was run by Charley Pratt (Smiley Burnette) and Floyd Smoot (Rufe Davis). Rounding out the cast are the girls' Uncle Joe (Edgar Buchanan), who fancied himself general manager but generally shirked his duties, and Sam Drucker (Frank Cady), who ran the General Store. This collection presents the show's complete second season.
The small farming community of Hooterville provided the setting for this highly successful rural situation comedy. Kate Bradley was the widowed owner of the only transient housing in town, the Shady Rest Hotel. Helping her run the hotel were her three beautiful daughters, Billie Jo, Bobbie Jo, and Betty Jo. Also assisting was the girls' lazy Uncle Joe, who had assumed the title of manager. In addition to her involvement with the hotel, the romantic lives of her daughters, and her association with the townspeople, Kate was constantly at odds with Homer Bedlow, vice-president of the C.F. & W. Railroad. Homer was determined to close down the steam-driven branch of the railroad that ran through Hooterville, scrap its lone engine (the Cannonball), and put its two engineers (Charlie Pratt and Floyd Smoot) out of jobs.
Classic Television | Family Interaction | Made-For-Network TV | Sitcoms | Television / TV Series
Beverly Hillbillies / Petticoat Junction - Ultimate...
$12.84 Super Savings
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 28 ratings.
Based on 28 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!
Question Mark & The Mysterians (New Stereo Recordings) (CD)
$8.82 Super Savings
- 10 Cloverfield Lane (DVD) ~ $11.12 CYBER WEEK
- 10 Cloverfield Lane (Blu-ray + DVD) ~ $14.16 CYBER WEEK
- 10,000 Black Men Named George (DVD) ~ $10.84 CYBER WEEK
- 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi (Blu-ray + DVD) ~ $25.65 CYBER WEEK
- 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi (DVD) ~ $19.80 CYBER WEEK
Top ranking titles in the Television genre:
- Bat Masterson - Television Marathon (8-DVD) ~ $4.89 CYBER WEEK
- Peter Gunn - Best of Season 1 (2-DVD) ~ $1.79 CYBER WEEK
- Crapston Villas - Best of Crapston Villas - Volume 1 (DVD) ~ 59¢ CYBER WEEK
- Young Riders - Complete Series (14-Disc) (DVD-R) ~ $34.30 CYBER WEEK
- Adventures of Fu Manchu, Volume 3 (DVD-R) ~ $5.95 CYBER WEEK