- Released: March 27, 2007
- Label: RCA
- 1.Pure Love
- 2.Smoky Mountain Rain
- 3.It Was Almost Like a Song
- 4.(I'm A) Stand by My Woman Man
- 5.Daydreams About Night Things
- 6.(I'd Be) A Legend in My Time
- 7.Lost in the Fifties Tonight (In the Still of the Night)
- 8.Please Don't Tell Me How the Story Ends
- 9.(There's) No Gettin' Over Me
- 10.Stranger in My House
- 11.My Heart
- 12.A Woman in Love
- 13.I Wouldn't Have Missed It for the World
- 14.Only One Love in My Life
- 15.Any Day Now
- 16.Let My Love Be Your Pillow
Composer: Jack D. Johnson .
Photographer: Sean McGuire.
Though he first achieved acclaim on the soul/R&B singles charts in the 1960s, Ronnie Milsap is best known as one of the most popular country singers of the '70s and '80s. With a Ray Charles-influenced style on piano and a mellow voice both romantically suave and earthily down-home, Milsap mixed honky-tonk with strains of smooth pop, paving the way for a stellar chart run. This HITS collection should be on the shopping list for anyone who's nostalgic for that era.