- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 28 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: November 22, 2005
- Originally Released: 1991
- Label: Direct Source Label
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- (unspecified) - English, French
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Entertainment Weekly - 06/23/1995
"...Andrews and Ann-Margret execute their roles with great professionalism." -- Rating: B
Two women develop a strong friendship when one of their sons reaches the final stages of AIDS in this moving drama profiling the strength of a mother's love.
The impending death of her homosexual son, leads a waitress in a small town to come to terms with her prejudice and learn understanding and compassion.
Family Interaction |
- The film was suggested by the documentary "Too Little, Too Late," by Micki Dickoff, who acted as co-producer on the film.
- Additional cast: Hal England (Charley); Loyda Ramos (Patient's Wife); Annabelle Weenick (Nurse); Lisa Blake Richards (Female Bar Patron); Essex Smith (Trailor Park Man); Frank Whiteman (George); and Elizabeth Austin (Sally).
- Shot with Panavision equipment.
- Copyright 1991 Robert Greenwald Films and 1995 Atlantic Entertainment Ltd.