The Great Revolutionaries - 4-Piece Finger Puppet Set
Only 4 left
|CYBER WEEK SALE:||$16.78 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$4.20 (20% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
U.S. Shipping Only
- Manufacturer: Unemployed Philosophers Guild
Description by OLDIES.com:
Plato, Kant, and Hegel walk into a bar. They discover the place is empty and, to their amazement, the bartender is none other than Friedrich Nietzsche. "Where is everyone?" asks Hegel. Nietzsche sighs and says, "It's my own fault. The Rabbi, the Priest, and the penguin stopped coming once I told them God was dead." This is just one of the many scenarios you can play out with your very own Great Philosophers Finger Puppet Set. Each set includes beautifully detailed finger puppets of Plato, Kant, Hegel, and Nietzsche. Each puppet is approximately 4" tall and is magnetized so it can double as a refrigerator magnet. They come packaged in a fun puppet-theatre box.
Customers' Ratings & Reviews:
Be the first Customer to write an online review of this product!
Top ranking Toy:
- Retro Toy - Robot - Clockwork Tin Robot Gray ~ $7.98 CYBER WEEK
- Over The Hill - Weener Kleener Soap ~ $5.98 CYBER WEEK
- Pair of finger hands ~ $4.78 CYBER WEEK
- Zombies - Crime Scene Tape (50' Roll) ~ $3.98 CYBER WEEK
- Donald Trump - Tiny Hands "Look at those hands. Are those small hands?" ~ $9.98 CYBER WEEK
To place an order or for customer service, call toll-free 1-800-336-4627 or outside the United States, call 1-610-649-7565
Extended Holiday Hours: Open Monday-Friday: 8am-11pm, Weekends: 10am-10pm (Eastern Time)
Se habla Español! Spanish-speaking representatives available, Monday-Friday: 9am-4pm (Eastern Time)
© 2016 OLDIES.com and its affiliates and partner companies. All rights reserved.