Audio Cassette Details
- All "ZCAS" cassettes are in new and never-played condition. Most are sealed. However, product may have manufacturer's delete notch, drill hole or prior sale stickers.
- Released: June 5, 2012
- Originally Released: 1988
- Label: Atlantic Records
- 1.Can't Live with 'Em
- 2.She Drives Me Crazy
- 3.If You Can't Lick 'Em...Lick 'Em
- 6.Spread Your Wings
- 7.The Harder They Come (The Harder I Get)
- 8.Seperate the Men from the Boys, Please
- 9.Bite the Hand
- 10.That's the Story of Love
Personnel: Ted Nugent (vocals, guitar, bass); Dave Amato (guitar, background vocals); Jai Winding (Hammond B-3 organ); John Purdell (keyboards); Chuck Wright (bass); Pat Torpey (drums, background vocals); Tom Werman (percussion).
Producers: Tom Werman, Duane Baron, John Purdell.
Recorded at Conway Recording Studios, Los Angeles, California 1987. Includes liner notes by Jovi, Richie Sambora, and Ted Nugent.
Never one to bow to trends, Detroit's Ted Nugent calmly ignored New Wave, synth-pop, and other musical developments of the '80s, and continued to record unadulterated, guitar-heavy hard rock albums throughout the decade. His 1988 release, IF YOU CAN'T LICK 'EM... LICK 'EM, is typical Nugent, complete with amped-up blues licks, hilariously dumb song titles ("The Harder They Come (The Harder I Get)"), and plenty of impressively unrestrained soloing from Nugent himself. Nugent's only concession to the times may be "That's The Story of Love," which features a guest appearance from arena rock superstars Jon Bon Jovi and Richie Sambora.