- Interviews with actor Jack Palance & producer/director Dan Curtis
- European Theatrical Trailer
- Spanish Language Track
- Subtitles: English, French
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 40 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: March 26, 2002
- Originally Released: 1974
- Label: MPI Home Video
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Single Side - Dual Layer
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Memorable Quotes and Dialog:
"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make."
Description by OLDIES.com:
Hailed by Variety as "fresh, realistic...designed to chill," this award-winning production is a terrifying version of Bram Stoker's classic vampire legend. Filmed in England and Yugoslavia, it stars three-time Academy Award nominee and 1991 Best Supporting Actor Jack Palance as the immortal vampire, Count Dracula, whose centuries-old existence is threatened after he attacks the lovely Lucy Westenra (Fiona Lewis). When Lucy's fiance (Simon Ward) calls in Dr. Van Helsing (Nigel Davenport) to investigate, a spine-tingling hunt for the vampire follows.
Palance stars as the evil count in this fine made-for-television version of the Dracula story.
Made-for-TV version of the classic vampire tale, which portrays the Count not as a heedless, bloodthirsty killer, but as a pitiful victim trapped in a soulless existence that will last forever...
- MPI Home Video's release is part of the company's "Macabre Collection."