- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 24 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: July 14, 2009
- Originally Released: 1992
- Label: MGM (Video & DVD)
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Dual Side
- Mono - French, Spanish
- Stereo - English
- Subtitles - English, Spanish - Optional
Disc 1/Side A: MEATBALLS 4 - Widescreen
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.85
Disc 1/Side B: MEATBALLS 4 - Full Frame
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Memorable Quotes and Dialog:
"I was in 'Goonies'!"
- COREY FELDMAN, stepping out of character at the end of the film and turning to the camera to argue that he is indeed a movie star.
Hot-shot ski instructor Ricky Wade must defend his position as the number one water ski ace and win the annual ski competition to save beautiful lakeside summer camp. Ricky's only hope is to fight back with the tricks handed down from one "Meatballs" generation to the next.
Expert water skier Ricky Wade has been hired as the recreation director of Lakeside Water Ski Camp. But he wasn't counting on trouble -- which he soon finds at the problem-filled camp. For starters, Lakeside has fallen on hard times and Monica, who runs the local rival camp, Twin Oaks, is threatening to buy out the land.
The two camps are scheduled to compete against one another in an annual ski meet, so Ricky has to make sure Lakeside's team wins. Standing in the way, however, are Monica and her goons, who willingly stoop to dirty tricks and sabotage. The battle leads to an exciting ski-match finale in which the victor takes all.
Will Ricky lead his team to success so that Lakeside can be saved'
- Additional cast: Johnny Cocktails (Victor); Paige French (Jennifer); John Mendoza (Dick); and Deborah Tucker (Kelly).
- Additional credits: P.J. Marks (water ski coordinator).
- Released theatrically in Cincinnati and various Southern US cities in March, 1992.
- Color by Film House.
- In Ultra-Stereo.