Blu-ray Disc Features:
- Rated: R
- Run Time: 2 hours, 11 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: March 6, 2012
- Originally Released: 1994
- Label: Warner Home Video
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 2.39
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English, French, Spanish
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English, French, Spanish
- DTS HD Master Audio - English, French, Spanish
- Subtitles - French, Spanish
Performers, Cast and Crew:
USA Today - 02/03/1995
"...Infectiously slick, grown-up..." -- 3 1/2 out of 4 stars
Entertainment Weekly - 01/13/1995
"...Fight on, beleaguered white man!....Glibly entertaining..." -- Rating: B+
Sight and Sound - 03/01/1995
"...An engagingly provocative essay about corporate power as manifested through sexual politics..."
Based on Michael Crichton's controversial bestseller, a powerful woman at a computer software company jeapordizes a man's career when he spurns her sexual advances.
Tom Sanders comes into work and finds a big surprise waiting for him: his ex-lover, sexy and fierce Meredith Johnson, is about to seize the vice-president position he expects and deserves. Once she's settled into her posh office, Meredith all-too-innocently invites Tom up after work for an "office chat," only to ply him with fine wine and make some strong advances towards him.
When Tom resists, Meredith threatens him, and within days, Tom has decided to file a sexual harassment suit against her. Since nobody believes that a man could be victimized like this, Tom must use all his ingenuity to prove his innocence and her manipulativeness.
- Shot in Technicolor; Anamorphic; Panavision widescreen.
- Rated BBFC 18 by the British Board of Film Classification.
- A Constant C production.