- Elvis Presley Trailer Gallery
- Rated: G
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 34 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: August 3, 2004
- Originally Released: 1968
- Label: Warner Home Video
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 2.39
- Mono - English
- Mono - French
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Description by OLDIES.com:
He races. She chases. Yet love and laughter find a way when "World 600" stock car driver Elvis meets Internal Revenue Service collection agent Nancy Sinatra in Speedway. "There Ain't Nothing like a Song," pedal-to-the-metal Elvis and go-go-booted Nancy sing. For the first time since he and Ann-Margret proclaimed Viva Las Vegas, Presley pairs with a high-octane singing, dancing leading lady. Bill Bixby is the manager who mismanages Presley into a $145,000 jam with the IRS and laughs are further fueled by veteran TV funnymen Gale Gordon (The Lucy Show) and Carl Ballantine (McHale's Navy). The supersonic songlist includes Let Yourself Go, Your Time Hasn't Come Yet, Baby and Your Groovy Self. Have a groovy time!
Elvis Presley |
Rags To Riches |
- Additional cast: Carl Ballantine (Birdie Kebner); Victoria Meyerink (Ellie Esterlake); Poncie Ponce (Juan Medala); Christopher West (Billie Jo); Miss Beverly Hills (Mary Ann); Harper Carter (Ted Simmons); Bob Harris (Lloyd Meadows); Michele Newman (Debbie); Courtney Brown (Carrie); Dana Brown (Billie); Patti Jean Keith (Annie); Gari Hardy (Dumb Blonde); Charlotte Considine (Lori); Sandy Reed (Race Announcer).
- Additional crew: Phillip Shuken (screenplay); Richard Farrell (editor); Dale Hutchinson (assistant director); Carroll L. Shepphird (special visual effects).
- Color by Metrocolor.
- Shot on location in Charlotte, North Carolina at the Charlotte Speedway.